1. Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users use our Products, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Product. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, use our Products anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Product related activities.
2. Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Product. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Product, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
3. How we use collected information
JoyDownload Ltd. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- a) To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- b) To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Product.
- c) To improve our Product. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
4. How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Product. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Product and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Product is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
5. Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
6. Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Product, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Product. Your continued use of the Product following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.